One Website is Not Enough
If you already use virtual tours, consider where are they shown and how do people find them Are they found only on one page within your site? Do you have the freedom to embed them in other places? Can the general public use them in their own sites? Are they displayed in the context of your whole region?
For many, the answer to each of the above questions is 'No', due to the limitations placed by the hosting and producing companies who make virtual tour (VT) content Many clients using 360º images are missing out vast opportunities for greater exposure of one of the most effective marketing tools on the internet today.
Imagine a service that offered, as standard:
- To show your VTs in the context of the whole surrounding region.
- Embed the VTs within your own site(s), as either individual images or linked to a map of the whole region, showing the non-commercial locations (beaches, mountains, towns etc) near you.
- Acts as a YouTube for virtual tours, allowing 3rd party websites to embed content within their site(s) giving greater exposure of your VT content to a wider audience.
- Give you a link back wherever your image is shown.
- Provides local and travel information, in any language you choose, with each VT.
- Allow you to update any of the images or text on the system free of charge.
- Effective use of social networking, blogs, FaceBook etc to promote your facility.
You have just imagined Panoramic Earth, which has a clear and proven strategy to address the exposure problem and provides 3rd party syndication as a standard service.
Panoramic Earth is like a YouTube for virtual tours. The VTs are held within our system and then served out to both our clients and other 3rd party sites, greatly increasing the potential tour exposure. Both single image embedding or whole regional tour embedding are available (see below), where the images are linked to maps that promote the places of interest within whole regions.
Thus, while we attract about 75,000 visitors a month, we display nearly 350,000 virtual tour images a month both within Panoramic Earth and other 3rd party websites. This demonstrates our effectiveness at virtual tour distribution to other websites.
Find Out MoreFor more information on the unique Virtual Tour hosting services provided by Panoramic Earth see:
- Panoramic Earth Packages and Costs
- Compare us with other VT hosting services
- What is unique about Panoramic Earth
- 3rd Party Embedding options
- Example of Client Page
- Power of Virtual Tours in Marketing