Embedding Panoramic Earth Tours
- For photographers who contribute > 30 panoramas.
- All your images linked to interactive map.
- Always starts at latest image you have added.
- Simple to use with a single piece of code - see example below.
- Customizable layout.
This option is automatically made available to photographers who upload more than 30 virtual tour panoramas to the site. Simply follow the steps below to get your own Photographers Tour showing your latest additions linked to Google maps. It will automatically update as you continue to add panoramas, starting at the latest one, and allow your visitors to explore your locations geographically.
It is FREE, one way of saying 'Thank you' for your on-going support of the Panoramic Earth project.
How to get hold of the Tour Code
- Log onto the site and go to your Profile.
- Click on the Personal Maps in the options menu on the left hand side.
- Choose the height and width you want to have on your site, wait for the code to be re-calibrated for the new settings. Then click on Select to highlight all the code.
- Copy the code and drop it into your website.
- Job done, your personal Contributor's Tour will now show on your site.
It is that easy. Simply repeat the process as many times as you wish. More than one panorama can be embedded on a given web page.